Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Shark Cage"

After looking at everyone's blogs, I chose to analyze Scott's blog. His blog really stood out from the rest and caught my eye. His blog seems to be popular because several other students did analyze his blog as well. The theme of his blog shows his love for the ocean and as he stated, his love of scuba diving. The color scheme of the various blues and greens works well with his theme. When I look at these colors, I am reminded of the ocean. He has pictures of sharks on his blog. The pictures also show his love for scuba diving and the ocean. It also indicates that maybe he likes sharks and may want to see a real shark one day. By the blogs he wrote, he is a nice and polite person who respects all people. His blogs are simple and straight forward and may indicate how he is in person. By his blog page, I think that Scott is a very fun and adventurous person. I get the idea that he likes to try new things and meet new people. Scott is a kool person and I would like to get to know him more this semester.

1 comment:

Scubadiver1188 said...

Thank you for the nice comment about my page. I'm an easy person to talk to, though i do get excited sometimes . If your thinking about learning more about or just want hear about feel free to ask.